Nexsan Data Storage Combined with Tiger Collaborative Content Creation and Media Management Software Delivers Complete, High-Performance Workflow Platform to Business, Surveillance and Media and Entertainment (M&E) Environments
Thousand Oaks, CA and Alpharetta, GA, USA – September 12, 2019 – StorCentric’s® Nexsan®, a global leader in unified storage solutions including archive and high-density storage, and Tiger Technology, a leader in storage, workflow and data management, today announced a strategic reseller agreement, under which Nexsan will offer Tiger Technology Collaborative Content Creation and Media Management software for Nexsan storage systems.
Now available through the global Nexsan sales network, the combination of Nexsan data storage and Tiger software provides the industry’s most complete, high-performance workflow platform for enterprise IT, surveillance, media and entertainment (M&E) and small-to-medium business (SMB) organizations to seamlessly manage, store, scale and protect their digital assets.
“Tiger Technology empowers customers of any size and scale to manage, share, move and store their creative content more effectively and efficiently, in order to better realize their business, operational and creative goals,” said Laura Thommen, Vice President Worldwide Sales and Marketing at Tiger Technology. “By partnering with Nexsan, our customers can now enjoy an unmatched end-to-end solution for meeting any content management, movement and storage requirement, today and in the long-term, at an unbeatable ROI.”
“Our strategic partnership with Tiger Software allows our customers to radically simplify data lifecycle management across multiple targets including onsite, remote site, private, public and hybrid clouds,” said Mihir Shah, CEO of StorCentric, parent company of Nexsan. “Moreover, recognizing that today one size cannot meet all IT and business or budgetary requirements, every joint solution will be customized for each end customer’s environment. The StorCentric mission embodies a customer-centric focus through unifying exceptional technologies, and this partnership does that exactly.”
The joint solution will be showcased this week at IBC 2019, in Tiger Technology’s stand, 7.B58 (Amsterdam, September 13-17).
About Nexsan Data Storage Solutions
- Nexsan Unity™ – supports advanced block and file workloads as well as all-flash configurations for greater performance. The secure archive client is built in integration for tamper-proof storage.
- Nexsan E-Series – SAN storage solution that is ultra-dense and super-efficient, enabling users to shrink their storage footprint, save on power and spend less time managing and more on improving business.
- Nexsan BEAST – a practical, cost-optimized storage workhorse engineered to deliver superior reliability, availability and density with 720TB in a standard 4U rack, enabling users to stay ahead of high volume application such as backup, archive and digital video surveillance.
- Nexsan Assureon® – the most secure archive solutions on the planet. They protect high-value data and meets any file integrity, security, privacy, and compliance requirement while reducing storage costs.
About Tiger Technology Collaborative Content Creation and Media Management Software
- Tiger Store – a high-speed file system engine that, combined with Nexsan storage, provides a powerful and easy to administer high-performance, high-availability, cross-platform file-sharing solution for Mac, Linux and Windows clients.
- Tiger Bridge – an HSM tiering and synchronization engine and cloud gateway that protects and extends Windows servers by seamlessly extending the NTFS file system to disk, tape and cloud, and optimizes data placement for frequent access, nearline and backup/archive.
- Tiger Spaces – a virtual project workspace manager that enables flexible workflows for users and projects. Create, share and manage virtual workspaces, assign them to project staff, and deploy them from any client workstation. Also adds Avid-bin-locking
- Tiger Pool – a virtual volume set manager that combines multiple storage islands into a unified volume. Easily add capacity mid-project, migrate live data, and decommission aging storage by easily moving files between pool members without disrupting operations.
Tweet this: .@Nexsan and Tiger Technology Enter Into Strategic Agreement https://www.nexsan.com/nexsan-news-and-press/ @StorCentric #Data #Storage #ContentCreation #MediaManagement #Software
Nexsan® is a global enterprise storage leader, enabling customers to securely store, protect and manage critical business data. Established in 1999, Nexsan has built a strong reputation for delivering highly reliable and cost-effective storage while remaining agile to deliver purpose-built storage. Its unique and patented technology addresses evolving, complex enterprise requirements with a comprehensive portfolio of unified storage, block storage, and secure archiving. Nexsan is transforming the storage industry by turning data into a business advantage with unmatched security and compliance standards. Ideal for a variety of use cases including Government, Healthcare, Education, Life Sciences, Media & Entertainment, and Call Centers. Nexsan is part of the StorCentric family of brands and operates as a separate division to securely protect business information. For further information, please visit: www.nexsan.com.
StorCentric provides world-class and award-winning storage solutions for prosumers, SMBs and enterprise customers. Between its Drobo, Nexsan, Retrospect and Vexata divisions, the company has shipped over 1M storage solutions and has won over 100 awards for technology innovation and service excellence. StorCentric innovation is centered around customers and their specific data requirements, and delivers quality solutions with unprecedented flexibility, data protection, performance and expandability. For further information, please visit: www.storcentric.com.
About Tiger Technology
Tiger Technology has been developing software and designing high-performance, secure, data management solutions for companies in Enterprise IT, Surveillance, Media and Entertainment, and SMB/SME markets since 2004. It was identified by Endeavour as one of the foremost cloud technology providers on the market today. Customers are using Tiger solutions in over 120 countries. Tiger’s software portfolio consists of high-speed NAS/SAN file system sharing, virtual volume set and virtual project workspace management in addition to HSM tiering and synchronization solutions. Tiger Technology enables organizations of any size and scale to manage their digital assets on-premise, public cloud, or a hybrid model. The company is privately held and benefits from the talent of over 40 industry-experienced engineering and field professionals. It is headquartered in Sofia, Bulgaria and in Alpharetta, GA, USA. For further information, please visit: https://www.tiger-technology.com/.